What is Logistic Engineering?
Logistic Engineering focuses on designing, planning, implementing and optimizing logistics processes. The aim is to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and performance of logistics systems. We do this by designing the (international) supply chain together with you. This includes making choices regarding transport routes and modalities, advice on customs formalities and VAT, optimization of stock levels and advice on where to keep stock, load factor optimization, KPI Dashboarding and design of our 'control tower concept'.
At De Rijke we believe in a personal approach. We will engage in extensive discussions with you to understand your specific logistics challenges and define your objectives. Our Logistic Engineers work closely with your team to ensure that all changes are implemented smoothly and new processes can be managed independently. You can count on a tailor-made strategy to optimize your supply chain.
In our analysis we help you discover, among other things, which route an order takes within your company, where you lose time and money in the process, which solution.
seamlessly fits your needs, expected investment costs and how much you can save annually.
We focus on the following result areas:
- Inventory needs with regard to reports and analyses
- Development of logistics and financial reports
- Analyzing and identifying supply chain optimizations
- Support in drawing up business cases, budgets and business plans
- Guidance of change processes and implementation of process optimizations
- Supply chain optimization & risk management
What can logistic engineering do for you?
Analyzing existing logistics processes. By applying data analysis, supply chain simulation and optimization methods, we identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies and possible optimizations to reduce your logistics costs and shorten lead times.
Designing end-to-end Supply chain management. We design and optimize your supply chain to ensure the most effective and efficient flows of goods, information and money. This includes the choice of transport modes, distribution strategies and compliance with global trade compliance. Digitizing information flows. With our tailor-made order management systems, we strive to design a paperless administrative process.
Transparent KPI dashboarding. Thanks to our Business intelligence tools, each KPI dashboard can be designed specifically for customers and processes. This provides direct insight into the operational and financial performance of your organization. We are happy to advise you on which most important performance indicators your KPI dashboard should display.
Reducing your CO2 emissions. We use advanced software to map your entire Supply Chain and the associated CO2 emissions. By means of logistics simulations, advice can be provided on the possibilities of CO2 savings through, for example, a modal shift.
Optimizing processes and chain collaboration with suppliers, customers and logistics service providers and efficiently organizing and managing the physical flow of goods.
Why choose Logistic engineering?
- Expertise and experience: Our team consists of experienced Logistic Engineers with years of experience in (international) logistics. In addition, we are familiar with the latest trends and technologies in the logistics world.
- Result-oriented: Our approach is focused on measurable results. We strive to increase your efficiency, reduce costs and strengthen your competitive position.
- Customization: No two companies are the same, which is why we provide customized solutions that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Future-oriented: We help you prepare your logistics for the future, with an eye for sustainability and flexibility.
- Reliable Partner: We strive for long-term, reliable partnerships with our customers. During the implementation of your new logistics process you are assured of a permanent point of contact within our organization who will supervise the implementation.
Would you like to get in touch with one of our advisors?
Do you have a logistical challenge yourself? Contact us today and discover how we can transform your logistics processes for maximum efficiency and success. Building a strong, optimized logistics chain together. We would be happy to discuss this with you. Our employees are happy to help you!