Warehousing in Antwerp
Are you looking for a suitable location in Antwerp to store your goods? With over 30,000 square metres of covered storage, De Rijke Group has the right solution. With us, you have the possibility to (temporarily) store your goods at a strategic location in Belgium's most important industrial and port area. Ideally located for the port of Antwerp and close to the main transit routes to and from Europe.
We specialise in warehousing hazardous materials, chemicals and non-chemicals, such as granulates. We also have all the relevant permits for the storage of customs and excise goods. In order to provide you with the best possible service, we offer a combination of warehousing and Value Added Logistics.
Choose storage in Antwerp
Our warehouses in Antwerp have a total storage capacity of 30,000 square metres of covered space. The extensive storage facilities are equipped with pallet racks and specially equipped for the storage of both hazardous and non-hazardous substances (IMO/ADR & non-ADR). We also have an extensive silo park with 75 silos of various sizes.
- Customs warehousing (including AGP warehousing)
- ADR storage for hazardous materials IMO classifications (IMO/ADR and non-ADR products)
- Storage in silos and racks
- Container storage including shunting service (container shunting)
Because we specialise in chemicals, safety is always paramount. Our warehouses are therefore equipped with an automatic fire detection and extinguishing system. The racks are also equipped with a so-called in-rack extinguishing system. Attention has also been paid to environmental aspects, including special insulation of the walls and roofs, LED lighting combined with motion sensors and a system that returns rainwater to the environment via infiltration. In addition, we have all the necessary certificates (BRZO, AEO, ISO9001, SQAS and FamiQS) to guarantee quality and safety. Finally, we work with an automated Warehouse Management System (WMS) that allows you to scan and print bar and QR codes. In this way, there is constant interaction between warehouse planning and shed operations and you always know where your products are.
The main features of our warehousing in Antwerp at a glance:
- 30,000 square metres of covered storage at a strategic location in THE port and industrial area in Belgium
- Innovative solutions for environmentally conscious warehousing
- Excellent safety: BRZO, AEO, ISO9001, SQAS and FamiQS certified
- User-friendly WMS with bar and QR code scanner for excellent traceability of goods
- Extensive possibilities thanks to Value Added Logistics
Utilising Value Added Logistics (VAL)
We aim to serve you as fully as possible. In addition to storing your goods, we offer various Value Added Services. We can support you in the packaging, repackaging, bagging, filling, labelling, weighing, conditioning, placing products on pallets and shrink wrapping of your goods. We also have fully automated systems for filling liquids, powders and granulates in various quantities and different forms of packaging. We also facilitate preparation for shipment, preparation of transport and customs documents and the associated administration. Our Antwerp location is the home base for our Belgian fleet, including local shunting service. Our trucks are mainly used to transport containers and general cargo or bulk trailers.
Take advantage of the following Value Added Logistics for warehousing in Antwerp:
- Sampling, packaging, repackaging, labelling, weighing, conditioning, placing on pallets and stretch- or shrink-wrapping
- Filling large bags, octabins and other containers
- Filling of 20ft innerliner containers
- Form-fill-seal activities (FFS)
- Unpacking and storage of 6-, 9- & 12-metre containers
- Filling of liquids, powders, granulates in different quantities and different forms of packaging from tankers
- Transferring liquids from tankers, tank containers, drums and IBCs to other tankers or silos
- Container transport, silo transport and road transport
Would you like to know more about our warehousing in Antwerp or are you curious about the Value Added Logistics possibilities at this location? Please contact us.
Would you like to get in touch with one of our advisors?
Would you like to receive a quotation from De Rijke? Fill in the form below and we will get back to you!