Warehousing in Botlek
Are you looking for the right place to store your goods in the Botlek area? With over 95,000 square metres of storage located under the smoke of Rotterdam, De Rijke Group has the solution. With us, you have the possibility to (temporarily) store your goods in the perfect location near the port of Rotterdam and Rotterdam Airport. Botlek is ideal as a strategic location for transport to and from Europe. Using innovative solutions, we specialise in the storage of hazardous materials, chemicals and non-chemicals. We also offer a combination of warehousing and Value Added Logistics. So, in addition to storage, you also have the option to deliver your goods properly labelled and packaged to your customers.
Advantages of warehousing in Botlek
Our warehouses in Botlek have a total storage capacity of 95,000 m2 of covered space, suitable for the storage of both hazardous and non-hazardous substances (IMO/ADR & non-ADR). We have facilities that comply with the latest technological developments and hold the relevant permits. This includes Customs and Excise goods storage. Because we specialise in chemicals, safety is always paramount. Our warehouses in Botlek are therefore equipped with fire safety systems, such as sprinklers and foam fire extinguishers. In addition, we have all the necessary certificates (BRZO, AEO, ISO9001, SQAS and FamiQS) to guarantee quality and safety.
Our warehousing activities in Botlek at a glance:
- 95,000m2 covered storage at ideal location in Rotterdam region
- Suitable for IMO/ADR and non-ADR products
- Excellent safety: BRZO, AEO, ISO9001, SQAS and FamiQS certified
- Extensive possibilities thanks to Value Added Logistics
Value Added Logistics (VAL) at De Rijke
We aim to serve you as fully as possible. In addition to storing your goods, we therefore offer various Value Added Services. These include packaging, repackaging, bagging, filling, labelling, weighing, conditioning, placing products on pallets and shrink wrapping. We also have fully automated systems for filling liquids, powders and granulates in various quantities and different forms of packaging. Standard options also include preparation for shipment up to and including transport and customs documents, and the associated administration. Finally, we work with an automated Warehouse Management System (WMS) that allows you to scan and print bar and QR codes. This means that your products are always traceable.
Take advantage of the following Value Added Logistics for warehousing in Botlek:
- Customs warehousing (including AGP warehousing);
- Packaging, repackaging, bagging, filling, labelling, weighing, conditioning, placing products on pallets and shrink wrapping;
- Filling of liquids, powders, granulates in various quantities and different forms of packaging from tankers;
- Transferring liquids from tankers, tank containers, drums or IBCs to other tankers or tank containers;
- Professional weighing solutions for trucks;
- Tank container storage including shunting service (container shunting);
- Various possibilities, such as heating of drums, delivery of packages and use of control towers;
- User-friendly WMS with bar and QR code scanner for excellent traceability of goods.
Would you like to know more about our warehousing activities in Botlek or are you curious about Botlek's possibilities and Value Added Logistics as a warehousing location? Please contact us.
Would you like to get in touch with one of our advisors?
Would you like to receive a quotation from De Rijke? Fill in the form below and we will get back to you!