Warehousing in Rotterdam
Are you looking for warehousing in or around Rotterdam? De Rijke has the solution. With several warehouses (in Rotterdam-Botlek en de Maasvlakte, you have the opportunity to (temporarily) store your goods near the port of Rotterdam. Ideal as a strategic location for transport to and from Europe. Arterial roads and terminals are easily accessible from our warehouses. In order to provide you with the best possible service, we offer a combination of warehousing met Value Added Logistics. So, in addition to storage, you also have the option to deliver your goods properly labelled and packaged to your customers.
Possibilities for warehousing in Rotterdam
Our warehouses in Rotterdam provide a total storage capacity of 95,000 m2 of covered storage space. We specialise in the storage and handling of chemicals. Our warehouses are suitable for storing both hazardous and non-hazardous substances (IMO/ADR & non-ADR). We also have permits that allow Customs and Excise goods storage. Safety is always paramount and the warehouses are therefore equipped with automatic fire extinguishing systems (sprinklers and foam). We have all the necessary certificates (BRZO, AEO, ISO9001, SQAS and FamiQS) to ensure and guarantee quality and safety. Finally, you have access to a comprehensive Warehousing Management System (WMS) that allows you to scan and print bar and QR codes.
Our warehousing activities in Rotterdam in brief:
- 95,000 m2 of covered storage for IMO/ADR and non-ADR products.
- Safety first: BRZO, AEO, ISO9001, SQAS and FamiQS certified.
- User-friendly WMS. Barcode and QR code scanning. Dashboarding.
- Extensive possibilities in terms of Value Added Logistics.
Value Added Logistics (VAL)
When you use our warehousing services, we try to relieve you of as many responsibilities as possible. In addition to storing your goods, we therefore offer various Value Added Services. Regarding our warehousing activities in Rotterdam, you can make use of:
- Bonded storage (incl. AGP storage).
- Sampling, packaging, placing on pallets, marking, (re)labelling, scanning, weighing, lashing, securing, gas testing/de-gassing, etc.
- Transferring liquids from tankers and tank containers to IBCs, drums and pails (including repackaging, mixing and filtering options) for both hazardous and non-hazardous substances.
- Transferring liquids from tankers and tank containers to other tankers or tank containers.
- Transferring liquids from drums or IBCs to road tankers and tank containers.
- Professional (HSE-approved) weighing solutions for trucks.
- Tank container storage at an adjacent location including shunting service.
- Various: drum heating, packaging supply, control tower functionality.
Would you like to know more about our warehousing activities in Rotterdam? Would you like advice on Rotterdam as a warehousing location for transport to and from Europe? Or do you have questions about our Value Added Logistics? Please contact us.
Would you like to get in touch with one of our advisors?
Would you like to receive a quotation from De Rijke? Fill in the form below and we will get back to you!