Warehousing in the Maasvlakte
Are you looking for a strategic location in the port of Rotterdam to store your goods? Our modern warehouse in the Maasvlakte is suitable for the storage of both non-hazardous and hazardous goods. With over 95,000 square metres of covered storage, De Rijke Group has the right solution. With us, you have the possibility to (temporarily) store your goods in the perfect location in the port of Rotterdam's Maasvlakte industrial area. Directly situated on the Maas estuary, near the North Sea. Ideal for transport to and from Europe.
Specialist in storage
Our warehouses in the Maasvlakte have a total storage capacity of 95,000 square metres of covered space and are suitable for the storage of both hazardous and non-hazardous substances (IMO/ADR & non-ADR). We specialise in the storage of chemicals and have all the relevant permits for the storage of customs and excise goods. Safety is therefore always our top priority. Our warehouses in the Maasvlakte are equipped with fire safety systems, such as sprinklers and foam fire extinguishers. Moreover, we have all the necessary certificates (BRZO, AEO, ISO9001, SQAS and FamiQS) to guarantee quality and safety.
At our warehouse location in the Maasvlakte we also offer Value Added Logistics. So, in addition to storage, you also have the option to deliver your goods properly labelled and packaged to your customers.
Our warehousing activities at a glance:
- 95,000 square metres of covered storage at ideal location in the Maasvlakte
- Suitable for IMO/ADR and non-ADR products
- Excellent safety: BRZO, AEO, ISO9001, SQAS and FamiQS certified
- Extensive possibilities thanks to Value Added Logistics
More options with Value Added Logistics
To relieve you of as many responsibilities as possible, we also offer various Value Added Logistics (VAL) services in addition to warehousing your goods. We can support you in the packaging, repackaging, bagging, filling, labelling, weighing, conditioning, placing products on pallets and shrink wrapping of your goods. We also have fully automated systems for filling liquids, powders and granulates in various quantities and different forms of packaging. We also facilitate preparation for shipment, preparation of transport and customs documents and the associated administration. Furthermore, your goods are always traceable thanks to our automated Warehouse Management System (WMS).
Consider the following Value Added Logistic services when warehousing in the Maasvlakte:
- Customs warehousing (including AGP warehousing);
- Packaging, repackaging, bagging, filling, labelling, weighing, conditioning, placing products on pallets and shrink wrapping;
- Filling of liquids, powders, granulates in various quantities and different forms of packaging from tankers;
- Transferring liquids from tankers, tank containers, drums or IBCs to other tankers or tank containers;
- Professional weighing solutions for trucks;
- Tank container storage including shunting service (container shunting);
- Various possibilities, such as heating of drums, delivery of packages and use of control towers;
- User-friendly WMS with bar and QR code scanner for excellent traceability of goods.